Thursday, August 2, 2007

Birthday Wishes


Happy Birthday, to my sweetheart, Troy. I am thankful for you every day.


I love you for being such a hard worker. You are so responsible and respected by the people
you work for.




I love you for honoring your priesthood

and being a good example to our sons.


I love you for making me laugh

again...




and again.



I love you for making our family your first priority.







And I love you because you love me!


You mean the world to me.

All my love,

Wendy

7 comments:

i i eee said...

Ah tender.

Happy Birthday, Troy!!!

Kat said...

Happy birthday big brother...

Hope it was a good one for you. Nice pictures btw. I see you are getting a bit of a frosty look along the hairline edges. Good to know I am not alone. =)

Suz Q Free Tibet said...

I luv the pictures! You're family is so cute!

wahwee said...

How sweet. He's your lobster.

Anonymous said...

Happy birthday Troy! We too think the world of you. It has been wonderful being your friend for so many years. You are a great guy. The only bad thing is that we don't see you guys enough! Lets schedule a game night. Happy Birthday to a great guy!

Anonymous said...

In case you didnt realize it is I amy peterson I am Mrs. Pickle. FOr those that are unaware, Mike, my husband, nickname growing up was pickle, so I figured that was a good blog name for me. How he got his nickname is still mystery. There are numerous stories! Just didnt want you to freak out and wonder who the strange person was commented on Troy's Birthday. By the way Wendy i love your blog! Keep up the good work!

dishes and laundry said...

Aawww, Amy! Of course I know it's you! Where's your blog?
Troy says thanks.