Wednesday, September 19, 2007

A Little Manscaping

For the past few years, our family has been going to see Michelle for all our haircutting needs. She also does my coloring. She is fabulous, fun to talk to, and does an awesome job. I'm so glad we found her. The other day, I tagged along with Troy when he went over for a haircut.
This is how it went down:


Why did you bring the camera?
Oh, you've got to be kidding me.






Once Michelle took care of that hair...




We needed to address these.
Hello Eyebrows.






First, the area is cleaned with alcohol.



Smear on the wax.





Press the paper strip down.
1...2...





3.




Just a little, out of the middle.





The left eye is next.


Is this cool or what?





Now the right eyebrow.

Did you know that the right eyebrow always has more hair?





It's true.






And a tiny bit off the top.





There. Doesn't that look better?




There may be a little redness for a while.


Michelle said that she loves waxing eyebrows.

And I love watching it.



By the next day, he's all better. And he looks soooo good.
Makes me wanna get this close.

7 comments:

Angi said...

POOR TROY! I can't believe you took the camera. Oh, wait, yes I can. He looks MAVALOUS.

Unknown said...

What a trooper. Michael NEVER would have let me take pictures of him getting waxed. Troy's eyebrows look better than mine!

Kristine said...

Cruel Woman:
Does he volunteer for this treatment? He must love you
a little to go through that turture.
Troy: Sadly, I have three
times the eyebrow
hair and I feel for you, man

ash said...

Holy cow!

wahwee said...

Youch!

dishes and laundry said...

Hehehe. Troy's a good man - he puts up with a lot. Usually the whole family is watching - oohing and aahing and definitely laughing.

He agrees to go along with it. The alternative (which I would LOVE even more than watching him be waxed) is to have me tweeze the brows. One. Hair. At. A. Time.

Kat said...

lol there is nothing more fun then watching a sibling being tortured in any form...... Did I think that out loud???

Good job Wendy... looking good there Troy you can put your "I'm to sexy for my eyebrows tee-shirt on now. *snicker* sorry sisterly lovin can't help myself.