Sunday, December 23, 2007

No MQM Tomorrow

What can I say...tomorrow is Christmas Eve. I have some wrapping and cooking and general get-ready-for-the-Big-Day stuff going on. I'm sure you do too. So between all that and the puppy lovin' that is taking up a considerable amount of my time, Movie Quote Monday just isn't going to happen tomorrow.

But I do hope you have a very nice Christmas Eve.

I hope you have some good time off work.
I hope you can be with the ones you love.
I hope you are wearing comfortable, cozy clothes, and eating delicious food.
I hope you have time to sit and look at twinkling lights and to count your blessings.
I hope you listen to Silent Night and feel peace and joy as you remember our Savior's birth.
I hope you feel His love.
I hope you have a very Merry Christmas!!



I'll be back on Wednesday, telling my tales and answering more of the Oliver questions, such as...
What does he look like when he's sleeping?
Will I be changing the name of my blog to "Oliver's World"?
Puppy breath...thumbs up or thumbs down?
And the biggest question on my mind - Now how am I going to find the time to do the Dishes and Laundry?

Because seriously:

1 comment:

It"s me said...

That is such a cute picture!!