Thursday, December 13, 2007

Oh, Snap!

My sister-in-law, Elise, called me today and left a message about my recipe for the gingersnaps. There was a missing ingredient after the 1 Tbsp. measurement.

Um...that would be the ginger.

Yeah, I left out the recipe's namesake, the part that smells so divine and warms your mouth with its spiciness. The very reason for the cookie.

How embarrassed am I? Very.

Mortified, even.

So if any of you happened to make these without the ginger, I apologize from the bottom of my heart. You made Cinnamonsnaps, and I can only hope they were okay.

The recipe has been fixed.

Lesson that I have learned (the hard way): Read it, reread it, and reread it again. And then one more time. Sheesh.

5 comments:

The Peake Family said...

Thanks, Cori left me a comment how do I find her? I just love this..

Elise said...

Don't worry, Wendy! I figured it out, made 'em, and they were MMM MMM good!

pinklady said...

you crack me up!

It"s me said...

You know. I am the same way. I seem to read something and think it is fine.. Then go back and reread it and still think its fine.. And then I will read it again.. and find that I spelled words wrong and left out junk... So you are totally fine!!!
I think you are just wonderful!!

Suz Q Free Tibet said...

I luv the title!