Sunday, September 14, 2008

A Green and Crunchy Doggy Toy

Sorry about the cabbage. Several people have asked me in the last week or so to (please) put something else up so they wouldn't have to look at that dang cabbage anymore.

So how about this?

Dog...and cabbage.


That's my last cabbage and Oliver took it right out of the garden, rolled it and chased it all over the yard and then proceeded to eat it.




Making plans on how to Oliver-proof the garden for next year. Sigh. My kids don't eat vegetables this well.

I'm writing some posts to quickly cover the last month or so. We've been fine, happy, and just taking a wee break from writing about it all. Hoping to change that.

But I promise, no more cabbage pictures until next year.

5 comments:

i i eee said...

What a little stink!

Glad to see you've come back to the borg or uh, blog.

Nora Mair said...

Yea...you're back!

Lulu said...

Who ever heard of a dog eating cabbage?

The Sants said...

Yea! I'm glad you're back. I was getting worried!! How's Aaron doing in school so far? Tell him I miss him!

dishes and laundry said...

Nicole, he misses you, too! He's having a really good year so far - going to the symphony tomorrow.


I think the only things that Ollie didn't touch on my garden were the tomatoes and the jalapenos. Zucchini and yellow squash were gnawed on, peppers, beans, everything...he was in heaven.