Wednesday, May 20, 2009

A Place For Everything...

What does Cam like to do on Sunday afternoons?
Organize his dresser.

I'm more of a lay-around-the-house-and-catch-up-on-television kind of gal, but who am I to say what makes the best use of time?



We have the pants and shorts...

and the shirts, stacked by brand.


The crowning top drawer glory: underwear and socks. And scout badges that wait to be stuck on a shirt or something.


That boy loves to organize!
I'm thinking of renting him out by the hour.

7 comments:

Shauna said...

I'm impressed! I need him at my house!!

pinklady said...

that's awesome! I tended to be the same way as a kid...my mom still talks about how organized my closet was when I was in elementary school. you go, cam!

Amy said...

do you think he could teach Lindsey a few tricks. That girl hates to pick up her room, let alone organize it. I am very impressed. He is going to make a good husband!

dishes and laundry said...

He did not get this from me! My closet and drawers are a mess.

Unknown said...

How much does he charge?

Nora Mair said...

I miss your voice! It was good seeing you at the pool.

Tesia said...

Way too quiet on Wendy's blog :)