Tuesday, January 22, 2008

The Growing Puppy




















We've had him almost 4 weeks and as you can see, he's growing fast. He's almost too big to tote around like this but we still do.


The sweater that he's wearing in the top picture no longer fits. That was money well spent.

He's a cuddler and if we hold him up high, close to our necks, he puts his paws on our shoulders and it looks like he's hugging us. We hug him back.


He still loves his puffy little bed...

Only now he has to throw out an arm to fit.

Or his whole head.


He enjoys his food and waits patiently (sometimes),



and he's a trooper to go out in all this snow. Housebroken--hooray!!!


I don't care how big he gets. I will still cover him up
and take pictures while he's sleeping.


And occasionally sing to him.

It's a full-blown case of puppy love.

9 comments:

Elise said...

Seriously, I need me some of that! he is so ridiculously cute! I can see why you guys love him so much. Give him a little snuggle from me!

Janet said...

Wendy he is so cute and getting so big. Enjoy him.

Angi said...

We need to meet Oliver can we come visit?

Unknown said...

Wendy! What is he? He's adorable! I think Anthony needs one! LOL

dishes and laundry said...

Come and see him (and us)anytime.

He's a miniature schnauzer...and I think everyone needs one!

Unknown said...

Can I puppy sit while you are at work?

dishes and laundry said...

You bet. I'll put you on the list - and there really is a list of people who have offered to watch him for us. Thanks!

Amber said...

Who needs a baby? Your puppy looks (almost) as cute and just as much fun!

Christy said...

You puppy is so cute! My mother-in-law has a dog like Oliver. She is about 14 years old. I love dogs!