Wednesday, September 17, 2008

Back In School

I started back to school at the end of July, but the boys didn't start until the middle of August. I made them practice reciting the fun things that we did over the summer, just in case a teacher asked them what they did. I didn't want them saying "Played computer games."

Not that they didn't spend quite a few hours on the computer, I just wanted their teachers to know that I tried to make the most of the six weeks that we had.

First Day of School 2008





You are correct, the fourth grader is now officially taller than the sixth grader.

So it's back to early mornings, cold or hot?, deodorant?, backpacks, did you brush your teeth?and hurryhurryhurry. Four weeks into the school year now and things are going great. Both kids have teachers that they really like, not a huge amount of homework, and going to bed earlier hasn't even been a problem. Whew!

This is Cam's last year in elementary. How crazy is that?

Almost as crazy as these two...

First Day of School 2004

Love you guys...have a great school year!

4 comments:

i i eee said...

Good luck, everyone!

Angi said...

Wendy, they are growing up tooooo fast tell them to stop it, I said so.

Hope you are enjoying back to work. I am, I'm in the library at Westhills. Love it there.

Mrs. J said...

I'm glad I'm not the only one who has to say "did you brush your teeth?"

dishes and laundry said...

Angi, I'm jealous! I think the library aide position would be awesome.