Friday, September 19, 2008

A Few Weeks Ago On TV

Like pretty much everyone else, we couldn't get enough of the Olympics. Even the computer games were turned off as we watched together - perfect family entertainment.

Favorite things...
  • anything with Michael Phelps
  • women's beach volleyball
  • anything with Michael Phelp's mother
  • synchronized diving
  • this picture of Michael Phelps

  • teaching Aaron to "do the Michael Phelps"

  • gymnastics
  • oh, just everything
  • but mainly Michael Phelps

Swim lessons for everyone!

4 comments:

pinklady said...

aaron is ROCKING the "phelps" for sure!

Elise said...

I really missed out on the Olympics this year, but that picture of Aaron makes me feel like I'm looking right at Michael Phelps!

It"s me said...

I love the picture of aaron

dalene said...

Awesome!

(this is from compulsive writer, btw)